Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day 12 - Nothing Yet

Sorry I've been out of sorts lately. My sister has me chained to my computer working on her dance video. She won't let me eat or sleep. I only get a cigarette twice a day and there's a midget who whips me if I slow down.

I've managed to sneak in a few words here and there, though.

Here's the past few days word counts, I'll update you on the rest of the situation probably tomorrow.

Day 9: 1842
Day 10: 1638
Day 11: 675 (that's right folks, I didn't forget a one or a two in front, that's six hundred seventy five.)

Overall total: 24041

Barbara, if I have a few more days like yesterday, I won't be on top anymore. Keep at it!
Jenny, thank you for the confidence and the challenge. You Know I'm going to have to churn out something like an 8000 word day, now. Oooh, maybe I can do 10,000 in a day...
Bob, you're still in the game! Hope your words are still flowing and just keep typing even if they're not.

Maybe I'll get a moment later to update more, but until then... oh, no! The midget is coming back!!

No comments: