Monday, August 27, 2007

The Words Keep Coming...

Congrats, Barbara, on writer Steve. The poor guy seems unduly secretive. Just what's his story? Does he have a story? I'll wager that he pulls some very interesting emotional stuff out of Fay.

Adam? Have you gone underground?

...it was the swallowing that really mattered. (How do you do this, Jenny? You make it look so easy.)

New stuff:

There are images that will move me to tears. Images of unnamed places, or of mundane situations. A rolling field full of hay bales like giant wheels of shredded wheat will shake me up, especially if it is in black and white. Cypress trees silouetted against a sky of horse-tail clouds will leave me weak and breathless with yearning. I am volatile that way. The slightest nudge will put me over the edge. A full-on embrace will leave me delirious for days.

No comments: