Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The midget must die!

So I've managed to tie up the little slave-driver for the time being. It will only be a matter of time before the whip starts cracking again though.
Sorry, Barbara, no midget repellent at any of the stores that I looked at.

Anyway, no writing yet today, but I thought I would update you guys on the past two days.

Simon met Carrie, the girl dying of AIDS and the lover of the antagonist, Becky. He also got arrested. (That one was kind of fun.)
I have worked out some of the problems in the plot and I now know where this story is going for the next week or so. I hope I don't run out of story before 50,000 words...

Day 12 word count: 1635 (just barely made that one)
Day 13: 2116 (that included about a 150 word side rant from me that went something like: "What the hell is going on here? How do I get him to..." I think it still counts.)
Overall word count: 27,772

I did a little dance on Sunday night when I broke 25,000. I'm hoping that today and tomorrow will be productive, but we'll see. There are some tough plot things coming up.

Jenny, I've got two things for you: 1) I fixed the hole in the plot as it pertains to the whole AIDS thing.
2) It's probably your starter. This is the cause of most problems, especially if the battery is fine. If it hasn't been towed yet, give me a call.

No comments: