Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Plot Thickens!

Ooh, exciting things are happening in Better Than Mom's. Today's words were easier and more fun to write. I wish all days were like today.

Line of the day:
Brady took a deep breath and his fingers moved on her hand. “I have been, well, I have been thinking about maybe asking you if you would like to go out for a drink or some supper some evening. You know, after the supper rush is over.” He let out his breath like he had just run around the block. To buy time, Naomi said, “You mean you would eat someone else’s cooking? I thought you only ate at Better Than Mom’s. Heck, Brady, I thought you lived here.” She smiled when she spoke so he would know that she was teasing him.

Daily total: 1707 words
Running total: 35,269 words

Adam, I'm shocked that you had 0 day (I have come so close a couple of times but managed to force myself to the keys). And Jenny did Polo you on Thursday night; you must have missed it.
Bob, glad to hear things are going well.
Jenny, I know you're in there. Hello?

--Barbara

No comments: