Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thoughts Before Turning In

Hey Adam, thanks, Yours is good, too. I like the tone, much more human and believable than the last segment you let us to read. There's lots of insight in those few lines. Keep typing, we're on the downhill slide. (And I mean slide in the best sense of the word.) I am wondering the same thing, Adam--Jenny and Bob, where are you? Jenny's car is in the driveway and I left a message on her phone late this morning but I haven't seen or heard from her. Jenny, Adam is right--read today's card, tape it to your mirror (he**, tape it to your forehead if you have to), this is important info from an author you admire, heed it! I don't know about you guys, but my novel isn't unfolding the way I imagined it would. I'm not unhappy with it, it's just a lot more about Fay, Brady, and Naomi than the tourists, which means tomorrow I make Brady the main character in the scene since I don't feel I know much about him. Maybe my fingers do and will put him on the page for me. We'll see.

Nighty-night.
--Barbara

No comments: