Saturday, July 10, 2021

Easily Distracted

That's me, easily distracted by what's on the TV.  I started a new toe cap when I started watching a show that I'd DVRd but didn't get very far.  I was watching a Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries episode, got caught up in it, and only managed three rounds.  *sigh*  Good thing I'm not on the clock with these things.



I've noticed that the Wren has claimed the top of the patio umbrella as one of his favorite singing spots.  He perches up there and turns this way and that to broadcast his melody to any passing females.  Every once in a while there's another Wren hopping around him that I assume is a girl that might be interested but then he ramps up his singing again so I guess she changed her mind.


The newest day lily is such a pretty brick red color.  Every day when  new one opens I find myself out there taking another picture.  Bear with me.



I'm still doing my ten yoga poses every day (but Sunday).  It makes me feel good and stretched.


Today's toss was a ceramic vase with fish carved into the sides.  I have a lot of fish stuff that I'm slowly getting rid of.

The prompt today asked what you see through rose-colored glasses.  The faces of my children and grandchildren.  I see those beloved faces without any flaws.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

If you keep tossing stuff, your place is going to be empty. You know I'm the opposite of you -- constantly cramming more things in here. Looking through rose colored glasses?? I guess my view would be the same as yours -- but more crowded with great grandkids too!