Saturday, September 25, 2021

Made It

I'm here!  I loaded up the car with all of my projected Clearing needs and toddled on up Highway 42/57 to Ellison Bay.  I met my friend KS for lunch (I stopped at the Bluefront Cafe in Sturgeon Bay for curried chicken salads for us) and knitting the afternoon away.


cda and her friend DJ got here so we all moved into our room, got Mexican takeout for supper because there are a zillion people in every restaurant in Door County on the weekend.



It was a beautiful day to be away from home.


I didn't toss anything or write a prompt today, I was too busy running away from home.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Oh that view!! No wonder you couldn't wait to get there. I know you're going to have a great week. Looking forward to pix and reports! XXXXX