Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Quill Came Through

I got it!  I was sitting here in Quiet Writing Time when my phone rang.  It was the lady in the office telling me that I had a delivery.  Woohoo!  So I hopped in the car and drove the twisting exit road over to the Jensen Center to pick up my printer cartridge.  I came back to campus and got it slotted into the printer.  Happy dance!



Today's breakfast was a feast.  We got a bowl of oatmeal with craisins and brown sugar, sausage and egg English muffin sandwiches, a bowl of berries and fruit, and blueberry coffee cake.  No one's going hungry here.


Lunch was Tuscan pasta, a green salad, garlic knots, and Limoncello cake.  No photos were taken because we had to eat while it was warm.  Or that's my excuse.


Right after breakfast I went down to the Schoolhouse to make the copies I needed of my manuscript to be critiqued.  It was a few hours before the cartridge came and I wasn't trusting that it would make it so I used The Clearing's copier and paid for them.  On my way back to the cabin I saw the sun shining through the trees as I walked on the path.  Every turn in this place presents another lovely sight.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

That breakfast looks like a feast indeed. Definitely enough to keep you going to lunchtime! You're dining well up there in that beautiful place. Glad you can get your printer going. Great picture of the forest. Thanks.