Saturday, June 26, 2021

Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain

 That's all it did today.  Rain.  It wasn't quite raining when I got up around 8 o'clock but it soon made up for it and it hasn't really quit yet.  Which means the grass got watered and will grow so I'll have to mow it.  I hope the mower part comes soon.



I think that a nest of Chickadees has adopted the suet pellets.  I looked up this afternoon to see four of them on there.  By the time I got the camera up and on one had flown away but I nabbed three of them on there.



Yesterday I noticed that the Black-eyed Susans or Rudbeckia are fixing to bloom.  The buds look like little fists to me.


Today's toss was a red velour shirt.  Velour, that's a blast from the past.

The prompt today said to list five uses of a hat, scissors, a bucket, and a paperclip.  I'll leave you to make your own lists.

I tried to get on Netflix this afternoon to watch something and couldn't so I called the cable guys but they couldn't help because I have a smart TV and it doesn't use the cable box to access Netflix or Amazon Prime.  So I had to call the customer service number of the TV manufacturer, contort myself around to get the serial number and service number of the danged thing, and then wait for a call back which didn't take longer than 10 minutes.  The guy talked me through a little procedure and I fixed it. !!!  I feel so accomplished even though all it entailed was unplugging the set, pushing a hidden button for 15 seconds, and then plugging it back in.  Whew. I was afraid I'd need a new TV but now I know how to fix it.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Glad you figured out your TV. They can be temperamental and complicated but we'd be lost without them. Especially on a rainy day.