Sunday, July 16, 2023

Didn't Do Nothing

I had one of those days when I just didn't. I spent most of the morning in my pjs, then took a shower, then goofed off the rest of the day.


I did draw. First I drew the Daily Practice of Watches and Apples. Watches is a weird thing to draw, don't you think? Not quite as weird as pitchers but getting there.



Then I pulled out the book of Chibis and drew a Kangaroo and Koala. I think the Kangaroo turned out better than the Koala, especially the coloring part. I need more shades of gray colored pencils, I guess.


Dad's roses are still out there trying. There are a few random buds that might still open but most of the flowers are on the way out.


Tomorrow I get to drive to Sturgeon Bay (it's about an hour's drive) to a bookstore where a tour bus is stopping. The bookstore owner likes to have local authors on hand when the buses come to give them a chance to sell their books. I hope that I sell some. Fingers crossed. At least it's a nice scenic drive to Sturgeon Bay.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Nothing lasts forever. Even your beautiful roses fade. But they'll be back so we can look forward to their return. Your Sunday sounds like Sundays are supposed to be -- a day of rest. Nothing wrong with that!