Wednesday, August 25, 2021

All Flowers, No Birds

Today was kind of a lost day.  I couldn't seem to get my act together to accomplish much.  I did manage to fold that basket of clean laundry AND put it away but then I spent the rest of the day watching Grace and Frankie with knitting in my hands.


I noticed that there were a couple Stella d'Oro lilies blooming on one plant.  Again the only blooming one among eleven.



Walking down the retaining wall I stopped to admire the Black-eyed Susans and take their picture.


 

And then there's one remaining clump of orange day lilies with a few flowers.


Today's toss was a pair of too-big pants.

I didn't even manage to write the prompts today.  Like I said, a lost day.  I did get my hair cut at the ungodly hour of 8am.  That's when I usually get out of bed.  I used to be a morning person but no more and I don't think staying up until 11pm makes me a night owl.  I guess it just means I'm old.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

I had a lost day on Monday. So I know how you felt. Hate those!! At least you got your hair cut. Thanks for finding a few flowers to send our way. XXXXX