Monday, June 20, 2011

So, The Wedding (lots of photos)

Last weekend we went to Goshen, IN for a wedding. You know that. We drove through Chicago and I bought some souvenir yarn. You know that too. It was amazingly hot and humid, especially to we who dwell in the cool and rainy tundra that is Green Bay, WI this season, but we adapted. I thought you might like to see a few photos from the wedding. FYI--they put this all together in 3 weeks.

Here's the tent where it all took place...







here's the important stuff happening...










I think they might be in love...















Mom (she's barefoot) & Groom dance while Father of Groom looks on...




Parents of Bride with 10-month-old twin grandsons Atticus & Joachin...









Mom of Groom tries out the grandma thing...









On the way home I was thinking about living in a big city like Chicago. I love the idea of walking to shop and having interesting things around every corner,
but then I thought about how much it'd cost to live in one of these towers and how it's never quiet and how you'd never see stars because the city lights never turn off...








and I'm glad I live in poky old Green B
ay where this rose that Dad planted in my front yard 25 years ago is there to greet me when I come home.

No comments: