Friday, June 17, 2011

Car Travel is So Good for Knitting




We drove from Kenosha, WI to Goshen, IN today. I knitted on Bandwagon Block #5.








It was hazy when we were driving into downtown Chicago on the Edens but I think the silhouetted buildings look kind of interesting.













I worked on the Easter Egg Ankle Sock toe. It's going very slowly and I can't figure out why, but I'm going to keep knitting and it'll grow.







When I wasn't knitting I took pictures from the Skyway Bridge over Gary, IN and caught just the edge of Durwood with Lake Michigan far in the distance. On the other side of the bridge is the glory that is Gary. Hey, don't knock it; that stinky, gritty city and a bunch like it built this country. I like seeing the rusting evidence of all that capitalism. Besides the Jackson 5 came from Gary.

No comments: