I finished the Green Shrug this morning. I spent most of the weekend piled up on the couch tending my cold and knitting, and had only one more row of bottom ribbing and the bind off when I got to work today and I finished it. I like it. I added 2" to the body so that it didn't look like a green wool sports bra so when I got near the length the pattern specified I quick picked up the sleeve stitches, knit those, and then picked up the neck band stitches and knit that so that there would be plenty of yarn to add a couple inches plus the bottom ribbing. And I've got about 4 oz. of yarn left. I thought about keeping going but I'm glad I didn't. I slipped it on and I like it. Tomorrow I'll paw through my button boxes to see if I've got an appropriate button for it. This is an excellent pattern, well-written and easy to follow. The only thing is I'd recommend that those on the XL end of the size range use a longer circular needle as that's a lot of stitches and they wanted to jump off, the scamps.
I made the decision that I'm going to frog the Yogi Socks. There's no yoga at Friday Night Knitting anymore and I don't go to the yoga center every Wednesday (only when Mardi's teaching) so why would I make something I won't wear. No reason. Into the frog pond. I'll make an anklet with the yarn. Cross my heart.