Monday, November 28, 2022

Just One of Those Days

Today was one of those days that got away from me. You know that I'm a slow starter of a morning so I don't really get moving on my day until after 10 o'clock so the morning is kinda shot. I sat down to write as soon as I got dressed because I had an appointment in the afternoon which is my usual writing time. I didn't make the daily quota today. I am 56 words short but I just ran out of steam. That's okay because even with not making the full quota I am 775 words over 50,000 as of today. Woohoo!



The daily art page had a fish outline that it said to color. Actually it said "colour" it in. The author is either British or Canadian, I guess. I can color or colour, I have enough colored (coloured) pencils for either one.


When I went out to top up the birdbath I could hear a lot of birds but when I looked around I didn't see them. Then I looked up at the neighbor's tree. There were all of the Starlings just waiting for me to go indoors so they could swoop down and raid the seeds and suet.



I got to spend some time with OJ this afternoon. We did some drawing and played with Legos and played a word game on the iPad that he likes playing. The only decent thing I drew with him was this arrow crab. Once again I proved that I can copy someone else's drawing but I suck at original drawings. I will not be showing you that one.


Then after supper I pulled out How to Draw People and started copying the figures on the later pages.  Today's opposites were Tall and Short. I love how disgruntled the short guy looks.


And that's it for my day. It got up into the mid-40s so it wasn't bitter cold when I was out running around but it wasn't warm either. I guess I'm stuck in my winter coat for the foreseeable future.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

I'm finally back on what I consider a normal computer instead of my cell phone!! Yay!! It took the technician almost three hours to get everything up and running so this is a tiny step back to my old life. Congrats on getting all those words down during November.