Monday, January 3, 2022

A Better Sundown

I watched the clouds start to turn pink this evening so I kept going to the picture window to see how the sunset was looking. The clouds were bumpier so they showed off the colors better. The temps got up to 21 this afternoon, not much warmer than yesterday's 18 degrees but it's supposed to get up to 32 tomorrow. We'll see.



The House Finches gathered around the platform feeder this morning. The male on top of the crook wasn't as pink as the one that visited a couple weeks ago. When I saw that one I thought maybe it was a harbinger of spring but I guess not. Must have just been a variant.


I drew out of the 3-D book today--a crane-like machine and a crater cave, at least that's what he called them.


I didn't toss anything today. I just didn't feel like searching out something.

The prompt today said to write down the colors of the rainbow and then put down a personality trait that goes with the color. So, Red=Brave, Orange=Athletic, Yellow=Happy, Green=Envious, Blue=Sad, Indigo=Mysterious, and Violet=Religious. That's my list, your mileage may vary.

I took the 2018 receipts to the shredder at Office Max today, then I stopped at the bank for checkbook registers, and then dropped my car off at the mechanic to get a new muffler tomorrow. That way I could get a ride home and not have to get up so darned early to get it there in the cold morning. I hate getting out from under the covers in the morning, it's so warm in there.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

That sky is spectacular. Thanks for capturing it for us. And you did outstanding with the colors of the rainbow. Well thought-out. Not sure I'm brave but red is still my favorite color and I know it's yours too.