Sunday, January 16, 2022

I Saw A Bird

One little brown bird, a House Finch, well two actually, but only one deigned to pose for a portrait. It was overcast and 20 today so my theory about birds only coming in the sunshine proved wrong. I don't know when they come but a couple came today.



And the squirrels discovered the peanuts this morning too. In the afternoon a pair of them were tag teaming the suet cakes but I didn't get a picture because they were too fast for me.




I started the next section in the 3-D drawing book today. The letter of the day is E so I drew six versions of that letter. I thought about drawing more pictures but I just wasn't in the mood. Some days are like that. I didn't paint either.


I did do all the laundry, washed and dried, but not folded and put away. I'm saving that for another day.


Today's toss was a trio of candles that I came across on the shelves in the basement. I rarely burn candles. I'm not really a fan of fragrance.

Didn't write a prompt today. Instead I sat on the couch, between trips to flop the laundry around, watching episodes of Bridgerton on Netflix. I didn't even knit. All I can say is oh my, the Duke. *sigh* Thanks for the recommendation, CS, DM, and KE!

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

The bird picture today is one of your best. He is definitely posing. We had crazy weather here. A couple of tornadoes touched down but not close to us. Praise the Lord for that!!