Monday, October 31, 2011

Re-New


'Member that glove start I showed you yesterday that I was so proud of? I tried it on and it was too small, so I dug out the original needles the pattern calls for, ripped out all my work, and started over. I decided to knit the cuff and palm as the pattern directs and then switch to smaller needles for the fingers. So far, so good. In fact, as the picture shows, it thinks I'm #1. Me too.


Today's the end of Blogtoberfest. I can't say I'll miss the need to post every day. I do think I did rather well considering the nasty surprise I had 9 days ago, don't you? I will still post to my writing blog daily since I'm starting NaNoWriMo tomorrow and intend to write at least 50,000 words in the next 30 days. That's not much, only 1,667 per day, and they don't even have to be all different. You can reuse them all you want. What a deal!

No comments: