Sunday, October 30, 2011

New!

New knitting! I dug out a skein of Patons Wool in Mercury and one of Bernat Alpaca in Stone and this pattern that I made too big last year. I'm using smaller needles and am hoping that it makes gloves that fit me, especially in the fingers. I think I might have been smart to make the cuff with the bigger needles and use the smaller ones for the fingers. We'll see.








I found a new knitting book in the Clearance shelves at Barnes & Noble this afternoon. I paid even less than the sticker price with my discount card. Tee hee.








And instead of making a paper list of things I don't want to forget to take along on my retreat on Thursday I'm making a list on my iPod Touch. Very advanced techie of me, don't you think? (You do if you're older than me, if you're younger you just rolled your eyes.)

No comments: