Friday, September 14, 2018

It's A Pair

Really, it's a pair.  Okay, I agree the colors aren't the same but the pattern is and the blocks of color and the 4-round stripes are in the same places.  Trust me, this is a pair of slipper socks.  I un-Kitchenered the toe of the Reds sock, took out one round, and re-Kitchenered it so it doesn't look like there's a nipple on the end of the foot.





 
Tonight at Friday Night Knitting I turned the Orange & Lemon heel, picked up the gusset stitches, and decreased back to the original number, then got the first couple rounds of the foot stripe knitted before it was time to pack up and go home.







I didn't do much else today, there are a bajillion mosquitoes out these days (thanks, week of rain) so being outside isn't really an option.  I didn't write the prompt last night either, I was just too tired, so this little bit of blogging is all you get.  Sorry about that.
--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

I'll take your word for it. It's a pair of slipper socks. Love the colors - of course. And they'll keep your tootsies warm when you're at The Clearing next month.