Friday, March 4, 2011

Work! OMG! Phones!

Yesterday was crazy at work. The FedEx guy brought two cartons of stuff to price and stock, the phone rang and rang and rang, paying customers came and went... it was just like a real store. The day flew by but not one stitch got knitted. What is the world coming to when I can't knit at work??? And I was warm, sweaty even, I could have taken off my long johns and didn't need toe warmers. Amazing. It's been a long time since I've worked all day at work.

March 3--Anne Vallayer-Coster, Vase of Flowers. She looked over her shoulder to see where the light came from but it was dark over there. She peered at the painting, certain that light was coming from somewhere making the flowers in the front brighter. She pulled the footstool over and climbed up to see better. There was one of those picture lights mounted above the frame but it wasn't turned on.

And, that's it. I was dog tired and not inspired by the painting. Can you tell? Have a Friday. I have to work until 7. Seems cruel but someone has to.
--Barbara

No comments: