Sunday, December 10, 2023

Or A Little Bit Of Snow

It rained yesterday. That meant that it was above freezing all day. This morning when I opened the drapes I saw that it had snowed a little overnight. Rain then snow. Crazy. And now it's supposed to be in the 20s and low 30s for the next few days. I just hope it doesn't snow. It's not supposed to. 

Still no birds.



Here's today's Zentangle. I need to put these Micron pens on my Christmas list. I'm using them at an alarming rate, especially the ones that I use to fill in things. Hold on while I add them to my Amazon wishlist... okay, done. They're also available at Hobby Lobby and Michaels but a gift card to those places is probably the best idea so I can get the sizes I need most.


I went to the grocery this afternoon because I'm low on red grapes and they also had the fruit bowls that I can't get enough of in stock. I started buying these in the late summer and I can't quit. I can eat as much fruit as I want so I can nibble on it whenever the mood strikes me and don't have to charge myself points.


The best news about the grocery trip is that my breathing and walking were greatly improved over even a couple days ago. I'm not going to quit taking the new med or quit wearing compression socks but this is better.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

I'm happy to see that phrase "so much better" -- just as I am when I ask Paul how he's feeling and his reply is "fine." He's finally over that dreadful cough. Good news all the way around.