Sunday, September 18, 2022

You Can't See It

But there's a Hummingbird at the nectar feeder in this picture. If you look closely you can see the tip of its tail below the feeder. When I picked up the camera it was on the side of the feeder closest to me but as soon as I focused it flew around and landed on the back. Arrgh!



The copper mums are just starting to pop open a few flowers. I love the color. It's so autumnal. (what a word!)


The next lesson in You Can Draw It In 30 Seconds! was Steps. I drew a few sets of steps but then I drew the penguin with a pizza on the next page. I don't know what it has to do with steps but I like it.



I finished the Villasol sock this afternoon and evening. All I had to knit was the toe and that gets smaller every other round so it goes pretty fast. I get distracted by TV and end up with my knitting in my lap but I got it done.


Today's toss was another sewing book. Why keep them just to gaze at the pretty pictures a few times?

I updated the cover of my book today. Turns out I missed a marker telling me that my original photo was too small but it let me publish it anyway. Naturally I have 25 copies coming with the old cover but it's okay. I'm sure people won't mind. Maybe the original ones will be collector's items? You know, like misprinted stamps and coins.

There's a Packer game here tonight and I missed the fly over, darn it. They flew over at about 7:20pm. I thought it was too dark for them to fly so I didn't go outside. They sounded cool too. Rats.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

I have one of the collector's copies of The Seaview!!! It came yesterday and I think the cover is fine. It looks arty to me. Bottom line - I have it!! Yippee!! I've already read the first chapter and can't wait to get on with it.