Friday, November 30, 2012

Lime Puff-ed

I finished the Lime Striped Shower Puff very slowly yesterday.  After having killed my left arm last week I wasn't about to power through and make it hurt so much again quickly.  Look at me being smart.  This one took a little more than one 2.5 oz. skein of Sugar and Cream.  Doesn't it look refreshing?  Just the way you want to feel in the shower.



I'm slowly working on the Winter Warmer too, although I think I'm going to tink (k-n-i-t backwards) back a couple rows because there's a big hole in the tan row.  I'm also going out this afternoon to see if I can't find some better US19 needles.  These are working but they're plastic, not very pointy, and they're just not comfy to knit with.  Bamboo or wood would be better.  I've got coupons.

1 comment:

Buy Vaporizers said...

New post with good updates.