Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Bunny!

There I was, minding my own business, when I looked out and there was the Easter Bunny nibbling away at the fallen birdseed in my backyard. At least I think it was the Easter Bunny. It's much darker in color than the other bunnies that frequent the seed so it must be a special one.

 


I got Amazon packages today. Yes, on Easter Sunday the Amazons are out and about. I ordered a couple more drawing books the other day and didn't notice when they said they'd be delivered. They came today so I tried my hand at the first figure in the 10-Step Drawing: People book. It's an eye. It turned out okay.


There was another package that puzzled me. It rattled. I hadn't ordered anything that rattled but I opened it and found a 72 pack of watercolor pencils from my friend, JMcK. What a surprise! I envision lots of cool colored pictures with these fun pencils. LC and OJ will like using them too. Can't wait.



The next figure in the 15-Minute Artist book was a wolf. I don't think that mine looks much like a wolf. It looks more like some kind of prehistoric cat or maybe some other creature but it isn't very wolf-like.


I spent the afternoon at DS and DIL1's house having a lovely ham lunch with au gratin potatoes, asparagus, crescent rolls, and weird green Zander jello. It was tasty and delicious and fun to be together with family. LC and OJ were high on too much sugar and spent the afternoon playing. They're great kids.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Every drawing can't be perfect. But I agree with your description of the "wolf." Nice to have a visit from the Easter Bunny but even nicer to visit the kids. Sounds like a delicious and fun day.