Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Got That Last Quilt Block Done

After supper last night I trundled downstairs and finished that last damned paper pieced quilt block.  I will not be making any more blocks with that technique.  I'm definitely more of a random, free sewing girl myself, not one to be stitching small, odd-shaped pieces of fabric together--trim, fold, measure, unfold, pin, and finally stitch.  Annoying.  Can you believe that you sew the pieces directly on the paper pattern and then have to tear the paper off before the put the parts together?


One of the other people on the Craftsy Block Of the Month class site used a website to plan her quilt top so I went over there and plonked mine in, then I noticed that their toolbar had appeared on my screen.  I didn't like that so I straightaway uninstalled it.  I saved it but danged if I can find it.  I'll go look again but I'm not hopeful.

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Oh, but it's sooooo pretty!