Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Photo A Day June Day 5

Today's photo theme is "sign."  I wasn't sure what I'd do for it but made sure I had my camera on my walk along the Fox River Trail this morning.  I took a photo of the big sign where we get on the trail.  I took a photo (or 3) of the sign marking the first local settlement on the Heritage Hill part of the trail.  But it wasn't until we were sitting on the park bench just before leaving that I saw the sign I wanted to take a picture of.


I thought of spending the day sitting on that bench since that's what the arrow points at, maybe people would pay me.  But I had to pick up Durwood so we could go vote, be his assistant when he weed-eatered along the backyard retaining wall, and  do some sewing, so I took the picture and left.

I'm really enjoying this photo challenge.  It's making me look at things in different ways.  Later, dudes & dudettes.

No comments: