Wednesday, November 22, 2023

So Much Better

Day 8 is the charm. I knew that viruses take about seven days to run their course and today proves it. I woke up with more energy than I've had for days. And I stayed awake all day. All Day! I haven't stayed awake all day for a full week. Yay!


After lunch I got out the Kitchen Aid mixer and the Breads cookbook and made Onion Turbans. It's what I always take to Thanksgiving and I wasn't sure I'd have the energy or endurance to get the job done this year. But I managed it by taking lots of sit-down breaks and going slow. Here's a peek at them on the second rise. The house smells great.



I thought I'd try my hand at drawing a page of Lionfish. This is not my best effort. The third one from the top isn't bad, the rest are dreadful. Sorry to inflict them on you.


We had a beautiful sunset this evening but I didn't get a picture. Oh well.

I just checked my email and the 15-Minute Checkpoint audio arrived for Better Than Mom's this evening so as soon as I get this blog post posted I'll be going over to ACX and listening to it. This is so exciting.

--Barbara

No comments: