Friday, November 17, 2023

More Lolling

Still not feeling great but I think I'm getting better. I was hungry today. That's a good sign, right? DS dropped off some OTC meds to hopefully speed things along--or slow things down. You get the picture.


The suet pellets were popular today. First this Chickadee and a few of its mates were flitting around the feeders as they do, and this one lit on the suet pellets when I had the camera up and ready.



Then the Sparrows invaded and one of them laid claim to the suet pellets. This isn't a very photogenic pose but he was having a lot of fun.


Between naps I drew. I wasn't in the mood for much concentration so I pulled out 20 Ways to Draw a Tree and drew these. I like the nest but I like the rosebud too.



At Friday Night Knitting I finished the Blue Green Dishcloth. I didn't manage to finish the yarn so I've got the first small leftover ball to use when I gather up enough to knit a whole cloth out of them.


There was still an hour of knitting left so I cast on a sock cuff with the Summer in Monaco yarn in the Campfire pattern so this sock will be the same yarn as the previous one but not the same pattern. There's a lot of this yarn left from knitting one sock so I decided to see if I couldn't use up more. I like the colors.


Sitting on my duff feeling lousy the last few days has done nothing good for my leg muscles. Hopefully I'll feel better enough tomorrow to get dressed and go out with the leaf blower and clear the front yard. I'll try to make that happen.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Maybe just go out and sit in the sun today if you feel a little better. Forget the leaf blower part. That sounds like work and you're still puny.