Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Not Feeling Great

I expected to wake up feeling warm and better. I didn't. I don't know what kind of crud I have but I'm not enjoying it. I made the mistake of eating lunch for supper and that's making a swift exit. Good old Pepto to the rescue. I hope.


My audiobook producer got the corrections made today and sent them back to me to listen to. Everything was correct so I approved the production, she sent me her invoice, I paid her, and now ACX/Audible takes the next 10 days to do Quality Assurance, and then it will be available for purchase. Wowie!!!!!


The female Cardinal spent some group time on the platform feeder. She's much more agreeable to having other birds on there with her. She didn't pose very nicely but you can kind of see her.



This House Finch male was one of the birds that kept flying over to join her on the feeder. She didn't tolerate him as well as she tolerated the females.


I can't remember if this is Day 20 or 21 of Zentangles. I had a hard time drawing these but then I wasn't feeling great.

 


The Christmas Cactus buds are swelling. There are tiny nubbins of buds on a lot of the leaves but these two are the biggest.


I tried taking a walk today but didn't get far. One of these days I'll catch my breath and be able to go farther than two driveways away from home. I'm trying to drink more water thinking that might help my legs stop cramping. I feel like I'm getting worse instead of better.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and that Pepto does the trick. It's always my best friend whenever my stomach isn't my best friend. Fingers crossed.