Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Interesting

Good idea, Bob. I've never read pulp sci-fi, or pulp anything for that matter, but it sounds interesting to put it in Visitors. You're right, you need some "out there" stuff to go with Eva's chromatophores and the fact that she's an alien. Hey, Malcolm and Fine are half-human, right? So where's the dad? Did Eva eat him during the deed a la praying mantis? There's gotta be some drawback to having the Arcturans on our planet. And I love Morty. More Morty, please.

July 28--Every night--Every night I sit here and try to write something anything that will fire my imagination and free my creativity make me want to write more not go to sleep not lay down and read my book for a few minutes then fall asleep but I don't it doesn't and I'm afraid it never will again. I know I can still write I do it at writers but I can't seem to get excited about it or even just motivated to do it. I have stories that are begging to be finished stories I can't stop thinking about but do I put down my knitting and write? No I don't. Other people can do more than one thing at a time. Why can't I?

Despair was oozing under the door last night. Can you tell? See you in a hour, Bob.
--Barbara

No comments: