Sunday, July 13, 2008

Help! I've Fallen (into Landscapes) & I Can't Get Up!


I was feeling all smug yesterday (always a bad sign) because I'm zooming along on the right front of my Red Licorice sweater and it looks like I won't have too much trouble meeting my completion goal. *knock wood* I even knit a few rows while watching a movie with Durwood after supper. (It was The Bucket List; I highly recommend it. I love me some Morgan Freeman.) Then after Durwood went to bed I thought, "I only have one (active) thing OTN. I need to knit more slippers." So I skulked back into the stash corner of the bedroom and extracted a zipper bag of Landscapes, and before you could say Jack Robinson, look what I had. *sigh* Evidently, for me, Lion Brand Landscapes yarn is like crack--or nicotine. Gotta have it.

No comments: