Wednesday, July 9, 2008

B**tie Call (edited to deter spammers)


I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

I finished the Summer Fields booties last night. I sit and watch the colors of the yarn stack up and I am so entertained by it. I'm very tempted to order some of every color of Landscapes from Lion Brand since no one in Green Bay carries the full line, but I'm resisting. That would be silly plus there are 11 colors and 3 skeins of each at $6/skein would be just too much moola.

I really like the pattern too. I've made it enough that I nearly have it memorized.

And I cast on the Right Front of the Red Licorice Sweater before I turned in last night. I'm a knitting machine. But I still want to smoke. And I want to RIGHT NOW. Sorry, I'll be going to work now.

(Between the time I signed off, left for work, and signed on here I got two spam comments! Two! I know, I know, I shouldn't have put that word in the title of my post, but really. So now commenters have to type a verification word. Stupid spammers.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Barb! I tracked down your blog, and love what you're doing. The landscape yarn is beautiful. The only thing that saved me from smoking when I was quitting were those tiny candycanes. I always kept one tucked into my cheek. Although, even now, if you came in with a pack, I'd snag one from you happily.

Please share your email with me. I'm a WI gal myself.

Rochard