Friday, July 25, 2008

Getting There

First of all, let me say, it's Friday! Yippee! I hoped to go diving with friends today but they can't so my new wetsuit's stuck staying dry, but next weekend I'll get to go for sure. Hmm, I just realized there's OW cert dives this weekend. Maybe I could tag along with them. I'll call JJ and see where they're going.

I'm just past the armpit of the Left Front of the Red Licorice sweater. (Check out the upper right corner by the needle keeper.) Yay! Once it's finished and the tails are woven in, I can put the pieces together, pick up stitches and knit the collar, sew on the button, and be done. Done, do you hear? Done! If I do very little else this weekend it's a real possibility I could have it done before I go back to work on Monday. Wouldn't that be something? I was knitting at work yesterday and Mr. Boss commented on the color of the yarn. I told him it was Red Licorice; he said it looked like Pizza Puke. So nice.

I can't keep away from the Sudoku squares. They're small and easy to pack around. Plus they're kind of like potato chips--can't knit just one. 53 more to go!

No comments: