Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Armpits!


I've never been very enthusiastic about armpits in the past, but I have to admit that sweater-part armpits are reasons to celebrate.
Yay, 'pits! You rock!
I'm up to the armpits (btw, Ann, I think that armpits is a much nicer word than crotch although crotch does have its moments) of the back of the Red Licorice sweater. Looks like there's a slim possibility I'll have the sweater done for my target date of September 6, when I want to have it finished for my second week at The Clearing. Although it'll probably be too hot to wear it that whole week, but by golly, it'll be ready just in case. (Sorry for the blurry picture; I forgot my digital camera at home and had to make do with the 2 mp one at work. I'll try to do better over the weekend.) Only two fronts, sewing up, and a collar to go!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hooray, armpits! I'm sure you can finish it in time. It looks great so far.