Thursday, November 24, 2016

More Myself

Sorry I was so terse yesterday.  It was Day 7 of the Cold That Ate My Brain and, as you probably guessed, I had had it with being sick.  I'm quite a bit better today having slept through the night for the first time in a week and I didn't wake up coughing either.  'Bout time.


Last night after supper I cooked up a pot of homemade cranberry sauce and baked a package of Jiffy cornbread mix to cool and dry out a bit for making cornbread sausage dressing to bake alongside the turkey parts.  So you see I'm on the uphill climb back to being on the right side of the grass.






 

Yesterday I was quite busy at work but managed to crochet the head of the Mitten Fox in between customers.  I started the body last night and finished it today, tail and all, so next come the Badger which will be half of the needed animals to go along with the story.  I'm having quite a good time making these.  I hope LC and OJ like them too.










Still haven't written but I'll get there.
Happy Thanksgiving, All!
--Barbara

No comments: