Sunday, August 19, 2007

Polo, the redux

Hello. So, who slipped a mickey in my drink on Thursday night? I woke up at 2:30 am Friday morning yakking my guts out, but not wanting to call Bob (manager Bob, not you, writer Bob) at home at 2:30 in the morning, I still went to work for 7 hrs. Left an hour early and yakked some more, then slept and wrote a few words before sleeping again.

So, the nuclear weekend didn't go as planned. Even though I really was sick, though, I know I could have written more than I did. And then today I took a half day. I planned on using the extra time to write, but I slept again. So from now until midnight, I'll write until my fingers fall off.

Bob, I'm glad that your story is taking shape. So, does a dead fish have something to do with your story, or was it a completely random coincidence that it opened the story up for you?

Adam, thank you for taking a day off and having a 0. Now you're less intimidating ;) And I'm so amazed that you're pretty much 10x your previous longest story. How are you planning on rewarding yourself for that?

Barbara, if I promise to post a piece of what I write tonight and then to keep on chugging along, will you post another picture of me? My solo one has the goofiest look on my face, and then just my boobs show up in another. There is the group picture, yes, but I don't feel that my face or my boobs are doing me justice in more personal shots. Though I must say, when you take my head out of the picture, my chest looks bigger. If I would have known that all those teenage years when I was praying for a healthier endowment and doing all those "I must! I must! I must increase my bust!" exercises, it might have been better to just aim for decapitation...

No comments: