Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day 27--Eek!

Well, I did it--or rather, I didn't. Didn't write yesterday, that is. And the sky didn't fall on me nor did lightning strike. I was just too tired last night and feeling kind of crappy to focus on a story that is getting more boring by the day, at least to me. But I do like the spastic puppeteer part too.

Bob, that paragraph is pure poetry. I don't care where or when you use it, I love it. So sensuous, so evocative, so, so pretty!

Jenny, I love your lines. The way you put words together in different ways makes things that shouldn't make sense, well, make sense. "It was the swallowing..." See? An odd grouping of words like that should make people say "huh?" instead we all say "ah, I see" and we do see, a depth of meaning that boggles my pea-sized brain. Because you have so skillfully crafted those ill-assorted words that we do see--what you make us see--your own little self-crafted universe that sort of looks like ours, in bits, but is mostly its own unique place. Ahhhh.

Now I really am going to write today. I mean it. And right now.

Daily total: 0 words
Running total: 48,187 words

--Barbara

No comments: