Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cool words, Bob

I like that you've thought of the global ramifications of the Arcturans' arrival. Tsk, the poor farmers had to go back to growing food. Isn't that a kick in the pants?

Thanks for the kudos. It's weird, now that I've crossed the 50k line I've stopped feeling like I have to write, I'm writing because I want to write. I will never figure me out.

You guys, I'm so proud of all of us. And I can't wait to read what everyone wrote. This is exciting!

Interesting idea, Adam, to count the blogging. That means that anything we posted counts twice, right? (Pay attention, Bob & Jenny. This could be your salvation--post a lot the next 3 days, great whacks of your work, just slap it on here and count it! I'd be willing to read it and I'm sure our lurkers would too. We do have lurkers, you know.)

--Barbara

No comments: