Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day 19 - Before Work

So once again, the whip-wielding midget commandeered my computer and I was unable to post. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Here are the word counts that did not make it up here yet:

Day 16: 1773
Day 17: Took a day off. 0 words.
Day 18: 1677

Overall word count after the 18th: 34,893

So far today I've got about 650 done, but I need to go to work, so hopefully I'll be able to write some afterwards.
Writing has been hard. Though I know where the story is going, the scenes that I'm writing are not coming very smoothly or easily.

Jenny, I went back and found my longest story before this month: 3960 words. I did more than that in one day here. I have almost done ten times that.
Also, I have not yet gotten a "Polo." I'm waiting...

Way to go, Barbara, keep it up. Congratulations on 30,000!
Bob, keep hammering away and keep us posted. Anything happen with the Nuclear weekend?

No comments: