Being gone all day didn't leave much time for watching wildlife. After supper this squirrel climbed up to the suet nuggets feeder. Another squirrel leapt from the patio chair over to the round seed feeder but dropped off before I could take a picture.
I drew today's prompt just before coming back here. It was Lamp. Once again I'm featuring my inability to make the sides of a drawing match. I tried but it's out of whack. Oh well.
I almost ran out of tropical key fobs to put in the books I sold, so I spent some time stringing hang tags and key fobs together after supper. Five of my eight books get the tropical fobs so I need to have a good supply. Then I came back here and ordered more tropical fobs and the bowls of soup fobs that go on Better Than Mom's. I'd rather have too many than run out. Plus I've got another Seaview book coming--eventually.
The hardest part of being away all day was not having time to write. I came back here after supper but couldn't focus. Maybe I'll take a notebook and pencil tomorrow. Nah, that'd be wrong. I need to pay attention to the people walking by. You know, if I'd sold a book to every second person I gave my spiel to, I'd have sold a lot more books. They take a card or a bookmark and say they'll be back and don't come back. One lady who'd had an extra helping of beer said she preferred audiobooks which is fine. She said she'd buy one when she got home. But will she remember?
--Barbara




1 comment:
Well darn it! That had to test your endurance to be sitting or standing all day long. Fingers crossed that today is better.
Post a Comment