Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DAM Gloves Done!




Last night after supper I very carefully finished the thumb and wove in all the tails to finish the third (second usable) glove for Durwood. Ta-da! All done and he likes them. They'll be a great addition to the Car Hat so he won't freeze his hands while driving. They could use some blocking but I don't think I'll get them back from him anytime soon.



And here's the yarn I'm using to make a House Hat to donate to Chocolate Sheep's call for Connor Caps. Even though I'm not much of a fan of blue, I like these three colors together (they're Connor's school colors). The pattern calls for 16" circs but I can't seem to use circular needles without my hands just aching. I always end up switching to DPNs. Anyone else have the same problem? Any solutions?

2 comments:

rochard said...

Those shorter circs do hurt. I have some very old circs that are made of white nylon and are flexible. I wish I had more of them. I don't know why they quit making them, although the cables are quite thick. I prefer dpns, too, unless it's something big.
The gloves look good.

chantix said...

Other than the anti-smoking medicine chantix, the quit smoking drug Zyban and a whole array of nicotine replacement therapies, namely, nicotine gum, patches, lozenges et al are also available in the market that help you to trigger off smoking cessation. But, significant Chantix facts present at the website http://www.chantixmagic.com make it apparent that in spite of the presence of all these anti-smoking therapies, Chantix still remains the most highly sought after quit smoking drug on account of the Chantix superb mechanism that helps you to get rid of nicotine addiction at ease.