Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Scarf!


The Phoenix Tears Scarf is looking cool, although I sort of wish I had figured out how to gradually add the orange Fun Fur rather than have an abrupt change but I like it. I carried the Squiggles into the orange a couple of rows so that doesn't just stop. Next I want to work in the Boa which looks like muppet eyelashes and its color name is Phoenix. Coincidence? I think not.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and eat too much of everything. You know you're going to do that anyway, now you have permission. It's only once a year.


1 comment:

Ann said...

It would be more complicated, but if you make this again you could add in the orange sooner, just do 2 rows, then back to the other one for, say, 8 rows, then 2 of orange, then 6 of the other, 2 of orange, etc; that would help eliminate the defined line. Just a thought.

Happy feasting!