Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 20--Not Many Customers

So I typed on my story, straight onto the computer, not on Alphie which I can't download at work. Things are heating up and the story is zooming along. I have to remember to put other people in besides Jack and Mona but it's hard because I'm so focused on their deteriorating relationship and Jack's mounting trouble with Manning. I'm looking forward to this weekend when I can kill Jack off and get to the detecting. Geronimo!

Line of the day: Jack had driven away from the villa early too. He had gotten up to the turn off at Boca Onima where Manning had showed him he could see the boat at the wreck site from shore and then his vehicle had stalled. That’s the last thing he remembered. He lay at the foot of the Willemstoren lighthouse steps, pieces of broken coral flung onshore by the last storm digging into his back. He wasn't at all sure how he got there and had no idea how he would get back to his villa.

Daily total: 2,196 words
Running total: 34,833 words

See you in a few hours, you guys. I'm pumped.
--Barbara

No comments: