Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Santa Came Early!


See? We played most of the afternoon. I did knit a few rows and I did write my word quota for the day but we Wii-ed. And we Wii-ed. I fully expected to get up this morning to find Durwood sacked out in the living room with a Wii controller dangling from his wrist.

Thanks, Santa! I musta been a really good girl this year. And it said in the paper this morning that Wii games are good for motor skills, strength, flexibility and balance. So it's a fitness tool. Not a toy.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Dude! You got a Wii?! I find it disturbing that my parents now own more hip technology than I do.

Enjoy! And try not to fling your controller at the TV!

Barbara said...

Heh, heh, we got a Wii! Of course now we won't get anymore Santa presents. We always use the wrist strap. I can't wait til you get here to play too.

rochard said...

Neat! I watched some friends "bowling" with Wii, and it looked like so much fun. I'd love to try it!