Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Even Less

So today I did even less than I did yesterday. How is that possible? Well, I slept until about 9 o'clock, then I ate breakfast, did yoga, did my Wordles, took a shower, and then it was lunch time. Then MB, my cleaner came and we chatted while she worked. For some reason she was here for an hour longer than usual. Maybe we talked too much.

Then I checked the Daily Art page and it had a bunch of tree trunks that needed autumn leaves added so I pulled out red, orange, red-orange, yellow, and tan colored pencils and scribbled some leaves on them. I made leaf shapes on a couple of them but the trees were too small for my pencils so the scribbling looked the best.


After that I took out the trash and recycling bins--in the RAIN. It's just warm enough that it's staying rain. We'd be really in for problems if it got any colder and the rain turned to sleet or ice. Fingers crossed that it stays "warm" aka 35 degrees.



Once I was back inside I fired up the laptop and worked at writing for a couple hours. I only managed a page of writing but any writing is good writing so I'm happy with it.


Today LC turned 9 years old so we met for supper at her favorite restaurant, 1919 in the Packer stadium. It's a crummy night but I was glad to be able to spend a couple hours with the birthday girl, her little brother, and the rest of the family.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

I guess anything above freezing counts as warm where you are. Just like anything below fifty counts as cold down here. We definitely live in two different places!!