Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!

Look, the Easter Bunny stopped by leaving baskets for LC and OJ.  Not a lot of candy (they're too little) but books and puppets and bubbles.  Just what you need for spring.  Plus a few treats so that the baskets aren't the Easter equivalent of getting underwear for Christmas.




 









The forsythia bloomed.  I love the yellow flowers against the blue blue sky, don't you?


April 16--Mikhail Evlampievich Perchin, The Apple Blossom Egg.

Ovoid jewel box 
green enamel
entwined by apple blossoms
holds the promise
of life's tiny treasures.
~~~~

And that's it.  I am suffering from some intestinal bug so I feel like the bottom of the birdcage.  I can't decide if I've caught something or ate something bad.  Whatever it is, I am not enjoying it.  Good thing we weren't planning to host the family Easter feast.  Happy Easter!
--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Sorry you felt puny on Easter! The sight of the yellow forsythia against the blue sky and those two cute Easter baskets really brought a smile to my face. Thanks for posting even when you're under the weather!