Friday, January 30, 2015

Uhhh....

For once I have nothing to say.  I've been wracking my brain but I didn't knit one stitch yesterday, I didn't frog any either or have something go bad on me.  I DID get through the last of the POS set-up (I think) and finished the How-Tos right at 5 PM, then printed them out for Mr. & Mrs. Boss.  I hope this takes care of that and I can get back to the normal work of working and my brain can snap back into its usual shape instead of being all overfilled with "do this, then that, oh, grrr, backspace backspace backspace, start again."  I've done a lot of that over the last 4 weeks.

The sun is shining today.  That's a very good thing.  I was up for the sunrise but just enjoyed it instead of taking its picture so I think I'll dig back into the archives for a sunrise picture to enjoy today.  I'm hoping for a quiet day once I get through my 15 minutes on the dreadmill.  I know 15 minutes isn't much but I've been pretty sedentary and I'm trying to build a habit so don't want to go overboard at the start.  I can do 15 minutes with minimal muscle aches the rest of the day so I'm motivated to go back the next day for another round.  (see?  I'm thinking all the time.)

January 30--Auippy Photographs, Farmhouse Silhouette.  Claire loved a house with a porch, and not a three-foot-square slab of concrete either.  She wanted a place for a couple of rocking chairs at least, with a nice deep overhang for shade and keeping out the rain.  She wouldn't say no to a wood slat swing hung from chains on one end either.  It was important to know which direction the evening breeze came from too.  Having a house turn its back to the breeze would be bad.  Claire knew her realtor was losing patience with her but they hadn't looked at every house for sale in the county, not quite yet.

I think I'll go knit.  Toodles.
--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Banner day at that estate sale yesterday. Hauled home all kinds of wonderful things and now I have to find a place to display my finds!!! Glad you're finished with that tutorial thing at work. Congrats for hanging in there and getting it done!!!!