Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pulling Out The Big Guns

so to speak.  When bringing fabric, cutting board, etc. to work on Monday didn't attract hordes of customers, I decided to pull out all the stops.  I put my portable sewing machine, the cutout projects, and notions to complete said projects into the car and set up a beachhead on the back table.  In days past, the aroma from heating my lunch soup brought people in and if there was something I had to get done that day there'd be a steady stream of them from open to close.  These are what's called "desperate measures" I guess.  We'll see how it works.  Plus I'll get some Secret Sewing done.


I sat on the couch the other night listening to an audiobook and finished another chemo hat.  I feel bad for some (probably stupid) reason that I'm crocheting more hats than I'm knitting hats.  I don't know why and I'm working on getting over it... by making more crocheted hats.  Good therapy, don't you think?


Now I think I'll go heat up my soup and start a sewing project all at the same time.  Maybe that'll bring 'em in.

No comments: