Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All Yarn, All the Time

I took a mental health day today. Didn't even get dressed. I just sat on the couch, watched HGTV and a video, and knitted. It was my day off anyway, so I merely really took the day off, didn't do errands or chores or anything. I goofed off. It was lovely, and here's what I did...



Mostly I worked on Sock on Fire #1. I finished the leg, made the heel flap, did the gusset decreases, and now I'm on the foot. This is the first patterned sock I've knitted so it's taking some focus to keep it going on the top of the foot. I love this yarn. The colors are fabulous.





Yesterday at
work I knitted on the Silk & Mohair Scarf. Even though I'm using US 8 needles it's going very slowly because the yarns are so skinny. It's pretty though, and I'll like having it to wear once it's done. It'll go with everything.



And last weekend I restarted the Rolled Brim hat. I do love the feel of this yarn. It's like the softest thing you can imagine. I'll be sorry when it's all knitted up.


This was a good day.

No comments: